From Russia with Love the movie is a American spy movie, that was released in 10 October 1963. It was made by United Artists and it is the second James Bond movie. The BBFC censored the movie, violence was toned down, nudity was removed and sexual dialogue was removed.
- The dialogue about lovers and physical enjoyment was removed.
- The scene with the gypsy dance was shortened. The BBFC version removes all shouts of the dancer wriggling her stomach and bending over backwards.
- The fight that happens between two women was cut.
- The scene where Tania walks nude towards the bed was cut.
- The reference of searching Tania was cut.
- The scene where Bond and Tania are kissing was shortened.
- The scene where M and other's listen to the recording of Bond questioning Tania, Bond says "Was I as exciting as all those western girls?" it was changed to "Am I as exciting as all of those western.
- The scene where Bond is in the Cabin and says "Two hours should straighten this out." was cut.
- The scene where Grant says "What a performance." was cut.
- The scene where Bond was strangurerling Grant was shortened.
- The scene where Klebb dies was shorted. The scene where she is suffering before she dies was removed.
- The scene where Bond says "What a performance." was cut.
Where to find it uncensoredEdit
The American DVD/VHS is uncensored.