A View to a Kill is a American spy movie and is part of the James Bond franchise. It was made by MGM, and it was released in 22 May, 1995. Due to it targeting a PG rating for it's British release the BBFC censored it, violence and sexuality was toned down.
- The scene where Bond kick one of the bad guys in the crotch was cut.
- The scene where Bond hits one of the bad guys on the neck was cut.
- The scene where Bond delvers a hits the bad guy's neck a second time was cut.
- The scene where a Woman was in the bath was blurred.
- The scene where a Woman was getting dressed was blurred.
- The scene where a Woman is dancing was blurred.
Where to find it uncensoredEdit
The American version is uncensored.